Stop Neighborhood Streaking
Why You Should Clean Your Roof
We Will Keep Your Home Out of the Danger Zone.
Ugly black streaks or stains on your roof are caused by a hardy type of algae. This type of algae is called gloeocapsa magma. The Central Texas area is on the western edge of the danger zone for homes having problems with this algae.
This type of algae feeds on the crushed limestone that is used in asphalt shingles. Rain spreads the algae down the roof causing the black streaks. These streaks are not only unsightly but cause the shingles to fail prematurely by loosening the protective granules and by not allowing the shingles to reflect heat properly which increase cooling cost.
Just as mold and mildew can grow on your vinyl siding, wind blown algae can land and grow on your roof. Replacing your roof because of this algae is like replacing your siding instead of having it cleaned. Those unattractive growths can be cleaned, restoring your roof to a consistent clean color.
Know The Important Reasons Why You Should
Consider Cleaning Your Roof.
- Mold has proven to be harmful to people's health.
- Your roof is growing mold and black algae that can be removed.
- If not removed, the mold on your roof acts like a wet carpet that causes the wood underneath your shingles to rot.
- Roof cleaning safely removes mold and results in longer shingle life!
- We use a special biodegradable process that stops the mold from coming back for years.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. You can avoid the cost of replacing your roof prematurely by letting us clean and protect it.
- Reduce the heat within your attic and lower your energy costs when we remove the heat absorbing black stains!
- If you do not remove the black algae it can spread to your pool, walkways, driveway and patio!
- To replace your roof you can expect to spend three times the price charged in 2003! Roof cleaning costs a small fraction of that price.
- It's better to spend a little bit now than a lot later, isn't it!